Buy our gum KNUCKLEDUSTERS by Deity from our bike shop in the Sutherland Shire today. With our online shop offering a vast range of DEITY grips, the grip of choice for World Cup style assassin and gloveless wonder, Sam Blenkinsop, the gum KNUCKLEDUSTER embodies our attention to detail and our focus on function! Taking a risk and thinking outside the box is where DEITY grips thrive and these are certainly cases in point! Not only have we developed our TRC rubber blend that gives you remarkable grip with incredible durability, the gum KNUCKLEDUSTER also features a tapered internal sleeve that you have to tap onto your handlebar for full engagement. This tapered sleeve feels like it is already locked into place once fully tapped onto the bar and coupled with a single bolt lock-on clamp, you will not develop any play. The body of the grip combines the best elements of a half-waffle, mushroom ribbing, and an ergo feel in a stunning package. Featuring a mushroom pattern to minimize vibration, the true magic of the gum KNUCKLEDUSTER lies in the V channel chevron ribs that ergonomically fill the swell of your palm and then seamlessly transition to a recessed half waffle on the underside. Why is this magic? All half waffle patterns are outboard and are notorious for creating hot spots on long rides. By designing the top to seamlessly transition to a recessed half waffle pattern, your fingers sit perfectly into the grip and allow you full control even in the roughest of conditions without being plagued by hot spots or blisters. The gum KNUCKLEDUSTER grips truly are an “all day grip” that allows you to keep it Pinned Wide Open at all times! For more DEITY products and grips, contact us today, drop by our bike store in the Sutherland Shire, or shop on our online store.
Out of Stock
Deity Grips – Knuckle Duster – Gum
- The benchmark in grip design
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018!
- Featuring DEITY TRC rubber compound for exceptional durability
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Short and wide rib design for added comfort with no side to side play
- Half waffle recessed design for added control without hot spots
- Chevron v-channel design for your palm swell to give an ergonomic feel
- Seamless transition through the end of grip for comfort
- 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH
- Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Pink, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
- 101 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your KNUCKLEDUSTER grip due to the tapered inner sleeve…make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.
- VITAL MTB REVIEW – 4.5/5
Out of stock